Monday, May 05, 2008

A New Writing Routine

Yesterday, I confessed to Scott my my plan to get up early to write before work each morning; a plan I've had for awhile but not yet implemented. Scott had his own plan: to get up early to go to the gym before work each morning; a plan he had implemented albeit inconsistently.

So, we mutually agreed to jump start our respective plans beginning this morning. And we did!

I got up at 6:00 AM; showered; dressed; ate breakfast; then plopped myself down at my desk and continued fleshing out a new fiction idea I've been toying with. Scott got up at 6:15 AM; put on his workout clothes; and went to the gym.

Here's your first official "virtual boss" assignment, family: give me endless grief if I fail to continue this new writing-before-work routine. I'll keep you posted here.

No comments: