Friday, May 30, 2008

Daily Check-in 5/29/08 and 5/30/08

5/29/08: I did write before work yesterday but didn't had have a chance to report it here until now. After work we saw the touring production of Avenue Q, which won the 2004 Tony Award® for Best Musical. We've had the original Broadway cast recording for years and were worried familiarity with the songs would diminish our enjoyment of the show itself.

Not at all. The book of the musical was very funny, too, and it was great seeing the musical numbers performed live. It made for a late night though, since we waited to eat dinner after the show, and I didn't get to bed until well after midnight.

5/30/08 : Because I was up later than usual I thought I'd have trouble getting up to write before work this morning. But I managed to drag myself out of bed by 6:15 AM and wrote for about an hour before work. Spent another half hour writing during lunch, too.

No comments: