Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

A couple of exciting developments in the upstairs bathroom today (work day 13)...just not what we expected.

In the photo you see our new recessed mirrored medicine cabinet, and the new light fixture above it, in the...the...hey, where's the wall?!? I'm a little confused by the mounting of these items in a wall with no drywall. But I'm not a contractor. I'm not even a DIYer. So, who am I to doubt that this isn't the correct order in which to do the work. I keep telling myself to just take a deep breath and trust that the contractor and her crew know what they're doing.

Click the photo to view a few more on Flickr.

Update: Turns out Alvaro (the lead worker on our job) installed the medicine cabinet and light fixture just so we could see how they look. He'll take them down before the drywalling starts. See, my deep breath and trust strategy works!

No comments: